mandag 11. august 2014

GDT hos Card Mania Challenges

Hi. To day I am showcasing a card as a GDT with the Card Mania Challenge blog CMC#53 Birthday Party!


I have used a digi from the " A Day For Daisies" Strawberry Cake Birthday Fairy Colored with my Prisma color pencils that I love. 

I made an easeld card, again :) and thought the bright pink and craft worked well together. My new die from Tonic Studio " 397e - Verso Christmas Decorative Holly Rings Die Set, framed it perfect. 

I have been trying to get this for 10 months, but have not found any in Norway that had or could get this die or the brand. And those uk and internationale website I knew of that had this brand, did want a lot in shipping, up to 3 times the cost of the die or could not ship to Norway. But I stumbled across this firm Philpotts that had this and ships for a disent rate. Worth a visit. Great and fast services and shipping.

 Crystal bling from Prima and handmade flowers by me, and som tiny ribbon bows fullfilled the card.


Close up on the coloring and I always color and wright the numbers at the back of the colored images as it not always used straight away. :)


Inside I the same die, and had a die that die cut the Norwegian for "Happy Birthday" I colored a craft cardstok in the same shades as in the cake and then die cut the text. 



Pretty in Pink on Craft I think. 
Hope you enjoyed it.

Entered these challenges:

Papirlosjen: # Alt er lov.
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb: #100 Det går helt rundt for oss.
Scrappelyst: August - sol
Sketchy Colors: #220
Fairytale Stampers: # 42 Ribbon/Lace
The Corrosive Challenge Blog: # 205 - Birthdays
The Squirrel and the Fox: # 75 - Anything goes
Great Impressionsstamps: August challenge-Birthday Bash
Stamping Sensations: August challenge-Anything goes

Take care.  Ma :)

15/8-14 I am been showcased at the Philpotts blog.
I am so happy, thank you. 

33 kommentarer:

  1. This looks good enough to eat! LOVE the fabulous colors and the fun shape--beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi and Thanks Mynn. Fun to do colors that I don use often. But this time it just fit perfect. :)
      Ma :)

      Slett
  2. This is so gorgeous! I am in love with the die you chose for the base and all your little flowers are wonderful! Your image is so sweet and perfect for the challenge! Hugs :) Card Mania GDT

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thanks Pamellia. Nice to hear. I have just got it, and I love it to. I had problems to find small flower so I got me a die and som punches with small flower and are makeing most of my flowers.

      Ma ;)

      Slett
  3. Love this, so beautiful and very clever!

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi!
    Your card is really georgeous! I love the lovely image and the colors you used!
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    SvarSlett
  5. This is beautiful and sweet! I love the intricate lacy cut card and that it's an easel card, so special and your coloring is wonderful and I love the pearls! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh my goodness - SO pretty! Love this - that die cut is so soft and delicate. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions for our Birthday Bash Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  7. Nydelig kort, og herlig løsning av oppgaven vår hos Scrappelyst. Du har dessverre deltatt i mer enn 10 utfordringer og har dermed ikke mulighet for å vinne premien, men takk for bidraget.

    Wenche

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Åh ... glemte det i farta... jaja . takk for fine kommentar om kortet. :)

      Slett
  8. Eine wunderschöne Karte .
    Vielen dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Fairytale Stampers.
    LG
    manu

    SvarSlett
  9. Very cute card and beautiful die you used! Thank you for joining us at Kort o mania!
    Hugs Karina

    SvarSlett
  10. Such a sweet card, loving it. Happy crafting, Angela @Felix the Crafty Cat x

    SvarSlett
  11. Fab card..love all the die cuts..Thanks for joining us at In The Pink..Hugz Gayle xx

    SvarSlett
  12. I admire your project so much! Hugs!

    SvarSlett
  13. Flott kort med et søtt motiv og en lekker dies. Takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, lykke til.
    Klem Monica

    SvarSlett
  14. så søtt kort, Tusen takk for du deltar hos Koort'O Manian.
    Lykke til.
    Klem fra Elisabeth

    SvarSlett
  15. Så flott kort. Likte veldig godt den runde dien. skjønner godt at du har vilet ha den=)
    Tusen takk for du er med på jubileums utfordringen 100 hos oss i NSHK.
    Lykke til.
    Klem fra Elisabeth

    SvarSlett
  16. Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used! Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    SvarSlett
  17. Så artig kort!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på Papirlosjens aller første utfordring. Håper å se deg igjen neste gang!
    Smil fra DT Ane Lene

    SvarSlett
  18. Flott kort med nydelig utstanset sirkel. Takk for at du deltar hos Nordsalten Hobbyklubb. Klem fra Rita

    SvarSlett
  19. Easel cards are the best. Your card is stunning. Love the pink and kraft on your card. And your image is colored so beautifully. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    SvarSlett

Happy for all comments.
(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)